Since 1965, we have been raising funds to support advancements in cancer research and to educate the public on the progress of research, cancer prevention and treatment. Our mission is based on shared values and principles.
- Respect for the person: because we’re at the service of the entire community.
- Independence and fairness: so our actions will always be balanced, in support of the very best talent.
- Honesty: because we work with donors and volunteers on the basis of mutual trust.
- Effectiveness in attaining goals.
- Efficiency in handling resources.
- Transparency in raising and spending funds.
- Integrity and rigor in presenting scientific results.
- Accuracy and transparency in administration and accounting.
WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO?
(in millions of euros)
TOTAL EXPENSES, 2015